Whatever breastfeeding challenges you may face, we can help you gain confidence with issues including positioning, latch-on and improving milk production. We offer private consultations in our comfortable offices, and our lactation team is made up of International Board Certified Lactation Consultants (IBCLC).
Our lactation consultants can help with:
- positioning and latching challenges
- low milk supply
- coping with engorgement
- managing twins and preemies
- concerns with infant intake and weight gain
- education and assistance with breast pumps
- assessment and management of breast and nipple problems (i.e. sore nipples, and breast pain)
- returning back to work
Availability: Our clinic has availability seven days per week. We operate on a scheduled appointment basis. In-home appointments within the Miami-Dade County limits may be scheduled as well.
Cost: Clients pay at time of service. We routinely provide and submit invoices to health plans for client reimbursement. (We recommend that you call your health plan to find out information about whether you are covered for lactation consultation services.)
|Full Consultation||Subsequent Consultation|